Friday, October 31, 2008

Thoda pyar thoda magic- Bollywood movie review

Like I mentioned in my weekend post, it was "Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic" for us. Went for the matinee show. I was a little skeptical about how it would turn out as the papers had given it only a one and half star rating. My daughter was very keen and thought it would be a good outing for her.

Frankly speaking, I feel the critics have come on too hard on the film. I personally liked the film. Itd efinitely offers a great time for kids with all the magic, and Rani Mukherji to me is a very likeable . character. It is a story about love and how the 4 kids and Saif learn to love and like each other from a very hate-hate beginning. The serious subject has been dealt with very well. The 4 kids- Vasisht, Iqbal, Aditi and Avantika have done a superb job. The film definitely made be smile with them and also shed a few tears with them.
Kunal Kohli has done a great job. A good film after a really long time. The film may not have had a great opening but personally feel that it would catch up in the coming days. A fun treat for the entire family, it is one film that you can enjoy with your kids.http://bollywood-blog.moviezen.com/2008/06/saif-and-rani-.html

No comments: