Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Amisha Patel truly in love

Actress Amisha Patel is still in news with her image makeover (remember “Lazy Lamhe”) and of course for being in love. She has found love at last with boyfriend Kanav Puri. News has it that she even fasted for boyfriens Kanav on Karva Chauth. That is what I call true love. Deeply in love she says “Kanav had been away on work. I kept Karva Chauth and went in the evening to my friend’s home where we were all going to break the fast together. It was a Karva Chauth-cum-pre-Diwali party. I was expecting Kanav to arrive the next day. But he came on time just to surprise me”. This is what love, bonding and the power of love is all about.

She broke the Karva Chauth fast and after that it was truly party time for them which ended with Champagne. She says “Kanav is a champagne addict and after giving me a glass of water, he snatched it and replaced it with a flute of champagne. I told him after fasting the whole day I’d be flat out if I had champagne! Kanav is wonderful! For him, every day is a celebration!”. True to the Karva Chauth spirit they dressed traditionally for the occasion. She says “I wore a red-and-gold zardozi Neeta Lulla sari; Kanav wore a traditional kurta with jeans”.
Modern day Karva Chauth, designer dresses and champagne and all. Love sure has changed a great deal since the times of Laila Majnu

No comments: