Monday, November 17, 2008

Kareena Kapoor - great admiration for Saif's ex-wife, Amrita Singh

Kareena Kapoor has proved her magnanimity with an interview where she admitted her admiration for Saif's ex-wife Amrita Singh. Having got into the good books of Saif's family and also kids , guess its time to break ice with the most affected party.

Kareena said, “I respect the fact that Saif was married before and has two lovely children. I have been a fan of Amrita Singh. I haven’t met her ever but I know her through her films. For me, she’ll always have a place of importance in his life because she is Saif Ali Khan’s first wife and the mother of his children. And, I’ve told Saif this. I would want her to have that kind of respect always. This is what my parents have taught me. At the end of the day, it was just a marriage that didn’t work out. I have always encouraged Saif to be friends with her because I think that would be great. I guess they will just need time but that’s something that they would need to deal with. I will always respect her. As far as any other relationship of Saif is concerned, I don’t think they really mattered.”

Is this what they call being large hearted or magnanimous? Well said Kareena , couldn't have been better...truly.

No comments: