Monday, November 17, 2008

Shilpa Shetty injures wrist

Shilpa Shetty has injured her wrist recently and is advised a 3 month rest. She says not knowing exactly when the injury occured "Either it happened because I was practicing cartwheels for my new action film or it could be because of the wear and tear that happens in weight training".

She however, cannot go on a complete holiday as her show Big Boss has shooting schedules planned in the next couple of days, also pending attention is Sunny Deol's "The Man". Being the good sport that she is Shilpa Shetty says ""I'll wear a long sleeve top for Bigg Boss and I'll wear a thick kada (bangle) for The Man,".

Shilpa is not one to just put up her feet and take rest for the next 3 months. She says this injury has come as a blessing in disguise. She can now pay attention to projects and personal things while on a rest. She says "I have started reading scripts that I did not have time to read earlier. But I am going to be very careful about what I say yes to. I want to do films where my character is exceptionally well developed. I don’t want to do multi-starrers".

Very sure of what she wants, Shilpa puts forward each step with care and planning. Wishing her a real quick recovery and hoping to see her more often on the silver screen.

No comments: